Beauty, the saying goes, is only skin-deep. But the importance of skin goes a lot deeper. Most of us think of skin as just our body’s visible outer layer, but doctors consider skin an organ, meaning that it is very much alive and charged with many important duties. Every woman wants picture-perfect, flawless skin. Clear and beautiful skin is one of the main parts of a person’s beauty. Healthy skin helps you feel beautiful as well.
Monsoon is one such season where it not only fetches some enjoyable experiences for heart and mind, but also a new set of skin problems which are quite irritating. We need to give main care and be alert as our skin readily reacts to the atmospheric humidity and dampness. This leads to skin dryness, unnecessary pimple growth appear on the face. It is unavoidable to escape the humid weather and it is quite important to maintain healthy glowing skin at the same time.
Simple Skin, Hair and Health Care Tips for Monsoon
The resistance of the body is naturally reduced because of the infections one commonly faces in monsoon. These include common, flu, indigestion problems, typhoid etc. so, it is important that you need to take care of the food you eat and the water you drink. You also get affected with skin diseases like prickly heat, eczema etc.
Some tips to take care of your skin, hair and body to keep healthy and good look all through the monsoon.
Skin Care Tips:
- Waxing, pedicure, and manicure are always recommended to give your skin and body a toned look all the time.
- Most of the times use soap free cleansers and a good scrub so as to keep your skin moist all the time.
- A toner is suggested as the high humidity could open up your pores (Toning is usually followed after cleansing).
- Most of them stop using sunscreen once the climate turns cool, but you must continue it even if it is cloudy.
- Heavy makeup is a vast turn off in rains, better if one opts for a water- proof makeup.
- Opt for a lotion- based serum, which keeps your skin rehydrated and enhances it up.
- Facials can actually clear your pores and makes your skin.
- Facial massage is essential for better blood circulation for the skin and relaxes you
- Wash your lips at night and apply some milk cream. Avoid lipsticks especially the dark shaded ones. Apply coconut oil if they are slightly cracked.
However there are different other methods based on whether the skin is oily or dry. These are the general tips that you must follow as the season begins.